Top App Charts

Cash heraf

Timothy Su said, to be honest, there wasn't much thought behind the pot of the tournament thus far at the World Series of Poker Main Event. When big blind Sam Greenwood three-bet his cutoff open, Su made a reasonable call with ten-nine suited — that much everyone would understand. After flopping an open-ended straight draw, Su continued to play it standard with a call. When the board paired on the turn, though, he went off-script, shoving over Greenwood's bet. After the high-stakes legend called it off with aces up, it created the pot that would swing the tournament one way or the other. More than 80 percent of the time, one of the world's finest no-limit players would have the chip lead and north of big blinds in the biggest tournament on the planet. The other 20 percent or so, a little-known software developer with just a few thousand in cashes would rocket above the rest of the competitors and eliminate arguably the most skilled player remaining.

Live Hold Em’ Poker – En komplet guide

Vil du lære af de bedste, alligevel helt gratis? Så bør du dyrke Twitch. Tidligere har mange online proer holdt deres strategier for sig bare og gjort alt for ikke at give informationer væk.

Imponerende roulette spil på Royal Casino

Dette kan endda gøres direkte fra dit eget hjem. Oprettelsesspins kun til Opal Fruits og omsættes 35x. For velkomstbonus er min.

126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.